Thursday, July 19, 2012

Such a FUN evening!

I have my swim classes in the morning, and I come back in the evening too. I like to work continuous, and I like my family to come too. In class it's more slow and working on technique.

In the evening my husband has been coming with me to work on his free diving/breath hold. I brought my 4 year old, Sarah, Tuesday night. She wants to swim all the time! Tonight Randy, Sarah, my son Brandon, and my sister, Cristy, came too. Brandon is also a diver, but a scuba diver; really can't free dive like his dad yet, but, he would like to one day.

I again did my laps, my sister, Cristy, watched Sarah.


Sarah, she loves the water;all my kids do!


My husband, Randy, with the fins on in the pool ;-)



After Brandon practiced with his dad, he wanted to play; off to the
diving board he went!!!



Before swim I was supposed to get in a run, but, I felt like a walk. This was a few minutes of running in the beginning that turned into a walk. Just wasn't feeling the run.


Today was a 2 mile walk in 30 minutes and a .36 mile swim in 16 minutes.

Training Schedule



Edited. Found these on my husbands camera. He was supposed to record me swimming, but, looks like he just took pics!






 Kinda funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment