Sunday, July 22, 2012

End of the week success-Brick Workout

I completed my brick workout today with success. I feel like there is still lots of room to improve, but, I did it!!!
I woke up late this morning. I wanted to be up earlier, but, I was also feeling a bit nervous to go alone. At least on a bike I can probably out ride a bad person, as with walking or running the chances are slim. This is what I get for watching 20/20 and all those other news shows about killers.

I also switch up my rides, I never know exactly what route I will take on my biking day. I like it like that, my body doesn't get used to the same route and adjust to the same route. I rode 10.71 miles in 48 minutes, this is still slow for a race, but, I will improve over time. :)


I then ran 2.51 miles in 27 minutes, it was not easy at all!!! My goal would be 3 miles in 30 minutes, but this will also take time.



After my little brick workout, you would have thought I was starving! Ha! Lets just say all the calories I burned in 1 hour and 15 minutes I ate within 20 minutes!

I ended this week with a total of 31 miles;swimming, biking & running.





No comments:

Post a Comment