Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bricks Today=Fail

I was supposed to work today, but, the little girl I watch ended up not coming. So, I decided I wanted to try to do all three activities today, ( swimming, biking, & running ) but, that didn't happen.

Got to the pool with my husband, and chatted it up with some friends. It was nice catching it up and seeing them. I got in the water and did my swim; 500 yards/ 20 laps/.28 miles in 15 minutes. It is an OK time, not great. I would like to get to 10 or 12 minutes.

Once I got out of the pool, my husband wanted me to spot him in his workouts. He is a free diver. So, in case he passes out, and the pool lifeguards don't see whats happening, I am there to get help or help him.

I wanted to go straight from swimming to riding my bike, but, that failed. I didn't mind watching my husband though. :)

Once we got home, I got ready for my bike ride. I was very tired, and my legs felt sore, but, I made it through the ride. I rode 11 miles in 51 minutes. I am trying to get to 4 min miles, but, who knows if that can be attainable with my legs or my bike!


After riding my bike, I felt a little soreness in my knee, so, I decided to call it a day and try again next week :)


3 comments:

  1. Well i say well done. I am proud of myself if i can do 3 miles on my bike :)So from where i sit your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carolyn! :)
      I'm proud of you for doing your thing and getting out there;you're doing great too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete