Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Tuesday...

Swim class went well this morning. I think I am finally getting this whole swimming down. I am still not very good with my form, but, I am getting more comfortable in the water.

I came back to the pool, this evening, to get in my laps. This time I brought my 4 year old daughter, Sarah, with me. I did my 20 laps and she watched me, even cheered at me. :) It was kinda funny! We had a deal that if I could get in my laps first, then I would let her swim. She agreed and it went smoothly. She even got to see one of her little friends, which she barely gets to see anymore.
I swam 20 laps, .28 miles, 500 yards, in 13 minutes.

After swim, I went on a short run. I ran 2.5 miles in 24 minutes.



Earlier, in the day, I went to an appt and I had fun with the mirror ;)

WOW! or iMOM


I'm not sure many know how funny I am, ha, lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment