Saturday, June 2, 2012

Why I love my workout machine...


It's only the beginning of summer, and I am so thankful for the elliptical machine. Not only can I still workout when I don't feel like facing the heat, but it's low impact for my knee. Oh, and I can rack up more mileage for my 1,000 mile goal for 2012. My goal is to have a combined mileage of 1,000 with walking, running, biking, and elliptical. I am up to 327 miles, which means I am behind!!!

Today, I only worked out for 25 minutes. I had to cut it short, because, it was almost time to put Marlin to sleep, and Randy and I were going to watch our third movie of the day! We were catching up! Pretty good movies too; This Means War, The Women in Black, and  One For the Money.

Workout summary.



Another reason I love my machine, I can watch my husband be silly with our baby.
I took these while I was moving, with my iPhone, so not the best; but cute :)




Challenge workout #4- Elliptical.


2 comments:

  1. Um, how did I not know you were blogging? I love the elliptical too, but I don't have one at home. I have been using it more lately since I'm not running. I can seriously zone out on the elliptical while I read...my kindle, a real book, or blogs on my phone. I have no problem killing an hour on the elliptical, although I know some people get bored with it. I'm thinking I may try one (very easy) mile on June 6th for National Running Day. My hip feels great and it's been almost a month since I tried to run. I'm DYING to get started again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Caroline! I just started back up. I've only posted it a couple of times, on Facebook.
      Yes, I feel the same way about the elliptical. I do those very things!
      Good Luck, getting back into running. I know you've missed it. It about killed me, not running for three months. I'm taking it very easy, only doing 1-2 miles; with each run.
      I'll be reading your blog, on June 6th, to see how it went :) Again, Good Luck!!! :)

      Delete