Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another one, on their way...


It's hard to believe, I have another one done with elementary school. My third child, Madelyn, is on her way to middle school, in the fall. Here we are today, at school, after the ceremony. She made A's and B's all year, proud of her achievements. I have tried to instill in my children, that education comes first, then play time. Well, this year, even though they all did well, it was a struggle with the electronics. Going to devise a new plan over the summer, and for the new school year! I want them more active!


Here she is with her cousin, Sky. Also a smart cookie, going into middle school.


These big sisters, with their little brothers.


 And of course, adding in my Sarah too!!! My two oldest ( Shayla & Brandon ) were in school.




Middle school is such a big change. We are debating three options, going to the same middle school ( where her brother has been ), charter school, or to home-school; which would include Brandon too. Middle school is rough, it seems these are the hardest years. So, I'm looking at my options...which won't be easy.



2 comments:

  1. Cal's elementary school graduation is tomorrow. Middle School here we come! At least you have experience with it. It will be uncharted territory for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, Cal! Exciting time!
      Middle school hasn't been so great to us! Kids change so much during this time, and it seems the middle school age kids are the meanest. I just want to avoid it. Elementary and High School have been great, we will see what happens. I am hopeful.

      Delete