Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Starting the Second Week!

It's only Tuesday, and this week seems to be dragging a bit... I am thinking Monday and Fridays, will be my days off. I'm working on a better schedule, trying to incorporate so many different things, including the children's activities.

This evening, Randy and I ran in the neighborhood. We felt like being goofy!


I love running along with him, but, we don't chat to much. ( Just before and after, the run ) I enjoy my music, with my own thoughts; working on the issues I am facing or it gives me time, I need, to clear my head. ( of 6 other voices, lol ) I should add, I do like group runs, and friend runs too! :)

He was actually ahead of me, most of the run, circled around me twice. But, he doesn't mind running a tad slower with me either.

Today's run was 2 miles, in 19 minutes.


Challenge workout #6- Running



No comments:

Post a Comment