Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Boy ♥

Today was such a busy day, but, I knew I had to get in a quick workout to keep up with  this challenge.
Between getting ready for my son's first birthday party and guests arriving, I jumped on the elliptical for this 20 minute session.

 

Workout Challenge #19- Running.

Now, to the best part of today!!! This handsome boy turned ONE ♥


It was so much fun planning his birthday and creating the foods. The theme was One Fish, Two Fish, by Dr. Seuss. Such an easy birthday party to create. Since it was his first birthday, we had no real games, but we had food and decorations to match.


 
It's scary how quickly the time passes, these babies of mine are growing up fast. I've got one that is almost an adult, and soon, I know, because time is not forgiving, I'll have 5 adult children. I am determined to enjoy them, but I know in the end, it will feel like a blink of an eye ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment