Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quick & Simple Update!

WOW, I am such a slacker!
Okay, I am really back...

What have I been doing?
Had another baby and ran in three half marathons and walked one half marathon, I'll get into that.

I had this precious baby boy, Marlin, 6-23-11. He has completed our family, even though I could have had more if time and money weren't an issue.


 It's coming up on his first birthday! What a year it has been! So blessed to have him here, along with my other four amazing children.




Running:

I ran my first half marathon, Women's Half in Saint. Petersburg, FL, in 2 hours 44 minutes. I have always wanted to be a runner, I did this one on a whim with little training.

I ran my second half, which I'm most proud of, Rock-N-Roll half in Saint. Petersburg, FL, in 2 hours and 15 minutes. I had trained better for this half marathon.

I ran my third half, Disney Princess in Orlando, FL, in 2 hours and 16 minutes. I ran with some girlfriends and had a great time. This race was very crowded and I ended up getting an injury.

I walked my fourth half, Iron Girl, in Clearwater, FL, in 3 hours and 25 minutes . I had to walk this half as I was still injured, but I wanted the medal. Not only do I love to run, but I love race bling!!!

Women's Half- Nov. 20th, 2011
Rock-N-Roll Half- Feb. 12th, 2012
Disney Princess Half- Feb. 26th, 2012
Iron Girl- April 22nd, 2012


That is a quick and simple update, for now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment